Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let's get this party started!


Hi ladies, I woke up today at 5:45 am to go to the doctor since my appointment was at 7:00 am (wayyyy to early for me) but I really didn't care because I was so excited to be back there again. So they didn't do blood work they just did a sonogram and everything looks great. I have about 7 follies in my right ovary and 6 on my left ovary. So here's the plan, tomorrow night I start the injections (Gonal F 37.5 IU) , take baby aspirin every day and go back on Easter Sunday at 8:00 am for blood work and a sonogram. I hope we have a few good follies =)


I'm so thankful that God is giving us this opportunity to cycle. Since last month we couldn't do anything I was so afraid that we were just going to seat on the sidelines again. It's so hard to just seat and wait, while everybody around you is getting pregnant and talking about babies all day long. I'm putting my heart and soul into this cycle, I have a really good feeling about it. I don't know if its because we are starting to cycle on holy week but I think this is it guys. I just have a feeling and even if I'm wrong I know that we will be parents one day. I JUST KNOW IT!

9 comments:

  1. I hope this is it for you!!! Good luck this month :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you lots of luck this month! I hope this is it. :)

    And thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I hope you don't mind that I'm now "following" yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you this cycle, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ONE! Do you have to pay for your shots or are they covered by insurance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! Good luck! Let us know how the injects go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Keep up that hopefulness! I'm keeping my fingers crossed this is IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting, good luck with the shots!! Can't wait to hear about your next u/s!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!!! I love your attitude. I just know you'll have some good Easter eggies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have some incredible easter eggs tomorrow!! Seems like a perfect time for an egg hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete