Thursday, March 18, 2010

Relaxing weekend


Hi Ladies, I just got in the mail the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor!! I'm super excited to start using it. Has anybody used it before? I got it because last cycle I missed my ovulation by almost a week. Since I was on my own because my doctor wanted me to cancel the cycle since I had 4 mature follicles and he was scared that I was going to get pregnant with triplets or quadruplets, little did he know. I told him that we still wanted to try and he said we were on our own =(. So long story short we missed our ovulation days. I truly thought I was pregnant I had all the symptoms in the world. But it wasn't our time yet.


Since I'm still spotting a little bit even though I'm taking BC (9 days left) I'm going in next Wednesday for an ultrasound and blood work. I pray to God that the 3 cyst are gone and I'm ready to cycle. That would be the best birthday gift EVER!!!! I also lost 4lb of the 5lb that I gained during the injections last cycle. So I'm ready to start.


This weekend my husband is going hunting with his Dad and one of his friends. Sooooo because I'm such a chicken and can't stay home alone my mom and my little sister are staying with me for the whole weekend. Wohoooooo. On Friday we are going shopping, on Saturday we have a spa day and on Sunday my whole family is coming over for lunch. I love spending time with my family they make me laugh so much and I kind of forget about TTC for a while.

I thank all of you for reading my blog, I'm new at this blog thing but I'm starting to like it a lot, specially all your amazing stories so thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Wait, WHAT?! I did not know you missed ovulation. That is so aggravating! So, you ovulated past the 36hours it's supposed to take with the trigger shot? Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry. That is super duper frustrating.

    Nice on the weekend with the fam. I felt so recharged and relaxed after my shopping and spa weekend with my Mom in Feb! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used my monitor for about two years (haven't used it since about October since I've been having u/s monitoring at the RE's). I really liked it!!! I think you will, too!

    I'm so sorry you missed ovulation, and I hope that you get a new beautiful chance to try again soon! Your shopping and spa weekend sounds AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious at those - I just have the saliva monitor right now which is keeping me happy while I wait to O. I'm sorry to hear you missed ovulation, hopefully this go around will bear better news.

    I love a great, relaxing weekend spent with family & friends too! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, the acupuncture did not hurt one bit. However, I am very used to all the needles at this point so I guess I might not be a good judge for you. As far as how often, I am going once a week up until retrieval and transfer for IVF. Then a couple after.

    I hope you had a great weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete