Monday, March 29, 2010

Back and Ready to Cycle!

Hi Ladies, I had an amazing weekend. Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! The celebration started on Thursday night, some friends came over and we had wine and cake. On Friday we left to Key West and we had a blast! I really needed this weekend trip to relax. We spent the weekend drinking, eating, riding scooters and dancing, what a great way to celebrate my 29Th Birthday!! On Saturday night we went to a place that they only serve wine and desserts, it's called "Better than Sex" Wow!!! Even though I didn't think it was very than sex lol it really was delicious.

Guess what I got for my birthday??? I really do have the best hubby in the world. He got me a Nikon D5000!!!! I love to take pictures, and this camera is amazing. He also got me photography classes and two amazing lenses. I have been taking pictures all day. If anybody has one, any tips or suggestions are welcome.
My last birth control pill was on Saturday, so now I'm just waiting for my period. Period please come soon!! I can't wait to start cycling again. I have a really good feeling about this cycle, we are soooooo ready. I pray to God that this is our cycle. Since I just turned 29Th everybody was asking what we were waiting for to start having kids? Ughhhhhhh if they only knew. I hope I can tell everybody in a few months " We are pregnant"!!!!!!










I posted some pictures from this weekend, Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had an amazing trip!!! Hopefully day one will start soon and you'll be back in the wonderful world of trying to conceive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, sounds like you had an amazing bday weekend!!! And what a great gift!! So I'm waiting for my period too, last pill was yesterday...i've never wanted my period SO badly, hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute my friend. I love that blue dress!! Your 29th year WILL BE your HAPPIEST yet!

    This IS your cycle. C'mon period, let her make that baby!!! I hope it's there right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! happy (belated) birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome time. Hope your period shows soon so you can get going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday weekend! And congrats on taking your last pill, hopefully this is your cycle!

    ReplyDelete