Monday, March 1, 2010

My Secret Place

Hello ladies, I don't even know how to start but here it goes. My name is Zully and I'm 28 years old (will be 29 in a couple of weeks ahhh). I have an amazing life, and feel extremely bless with the best husband, doggie, family and friends in the world. One thing that you should know about me is that I HATE to write, I'm a civil engineer/event planner so I love numbers and not letters. I started this blog because I think is a great way to release my emotions and meet amazing ladies that are going though the same thing that I'm struggling with, INFERTILITY!

A little bit of my story, I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome so I don't ovulate on my own and I would get my period once a year.

2000 February, Met my hubby at the bank he opened my checking acct when I was 18 yrs old and we realized we were next door neighbors for 5 years before we met. Love at first sight!!!
2005 December, Graduated a Civil Engineering degree yayyyyy (one of the happiest days of my life)
2006 September,We are engaged!!!
2007 May, We get married!!!
2008 Taking BBC we don't want babies yet
2009 February, Off BBC I want to clean my body
2009 September, went to Europe for a month
2009 October, Let's start trying Clomid 50mg, one follicle BFN
2009 November, Clomid 50mg again, no follicles that were big enough for ovulation (super sad)
2009 December, Clomid 150mg, one follicle BFN
2010 January, Clomid 150mg, no follicles
2010 January, met with my doctor and decided that Clomid was not for us lets move on to injections.
2010 February, started injections I felt super bloated
2010 February on CD 12 went to the doctor for a sonogram and had 4 mature follicles, my doctor wanted me to cancel the cycle thinking that it was too risky for the changes of multiples and we said no, we went on our own and yesterday I took a test and it was BFN

I had a great feeling about this cycle since we had so many follicles but it just didn't work. My heart broke in pieces after I saw the negative results. But today I'm feeling much better and ready to move on to the next cycle. I started spotting a little bit tomorrow and started getting period cramps which I should either Thursday or Friday. At least I know that I ovulated so that gives me peace of mind. I have faith that God is going to bless us with a little one and I just need to be patience. Thanks for reading my blog =)

4 comments:

  1. My friend, I think this will be a place of comfort and solace and hope for you. I always say it is not over til it's OVER. Please don't give up your hope! It was early to test. I am still soooooo hopeful for you.

    I will be reading along and, as always, sending you SO MUCH love and support!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We currently giving out baby out for adoption. are you interested in adopting a healthy baby either male or female of your own,just contact us now on: revthomasorphanage@yahoo.com or call us on:+2347054206121

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally pregnant is recommended
    try this e book. might help you
    pregnancy.mypassionate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again.I have used several antiviral medications include Entacavir,lamivudine but this could not fight the virus off me rather i got side effects of fever,muscle and joint pain.After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better.I made a research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that I have been going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage,after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis B,I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease,schizophrenia,Autism.Bipolar disorder,  Shingles,Melasma,Underactive thyroid, Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases,he is a good man.....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete