Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little bit about my amazing life =)


I wanted to tell you guys a quick story about my life so you can get to know me better. I was born in Cuba, I came to the US with my whole family in 1993 . I started 8Th grade here in the US and that is where I learned how to speak English =). Went to High School and met 3 of my 5 best friend, Giuli, Denise and Danette the other two I met through college, Valeria and the other one is the wife of my hubby's best friend Betsy (my goddaughter's mom) . Went to college and graduated with a Civil Engineering degree. Worked for an amazing engineering company for 5 years but I didn't like the actual engineering work, it was wayyyyyyyyyyyy to boring. I'm very outgoing and love to meet and talk to people and in the engineering world people are not really like that. So I found myself planning all the company's events and I loved it! And eventually started my own company =)




How did I meet the love of my life? Well I was 18yrd old and engaged to a guy that left to the Navy ( Crazy I know) and my mom and I decided to go to the bank and open a checking account for me since I was already old enough. So I walk into the bank and this handsome guys comes up to me and tells me I will be right with you. Mind you the bank was full of customers that had been waiting for a while but he got me right in, he made me wait less than 5 minutes. So as soon as we sat down he asked me for my drivers license. When he sees my address he start asking "You live at 4530 sw 103 street? Are you sure is not NW? " I said yes that's my address so he continues to ask "is your neighbor this crazy guy that has a truck?" and I said yes that's my neighbor. At this point I was like wow what a stalker!!! and he says YOU ARE MY NEIGHBOR!!!!! I thought, What??? How come I have never seen this hot guy? It turns out we lived a house away from each other for 8 years and had never seen each other. So after that everything was history. We dated for 5 years before we got engaged and last February made 10 years that we have been together in total counting boyfriend and girlfriend, engagement and marriage. Wow!!! Time goes by so fast!!!! Believe it or not I still get butterflies in my stomach when he comes back from a business trip. I love him more and more everyday. He really is the best husband in the world.




I'm so happy with my life, I have been extremely blessed with an amazing husband, doggie, family and friends. My family is huge and we have get togethers at least once a month we are very close. I also have a little sister that is 15 years younger than me she's 13 and she's my baby. My parents are amazing, very loving and my friends wow I couldn't ask for better friends. My dog Austin is my child and he's my partner, we take him everywhere with us.I feel very lucky to have the life that I have, I know God has a plan for us even though sometimes I feel frustrated and lost I know that he's there taking care of my only problem INFERTILITY.




So I hope I didn't put you guys to sleep with my boring story, but that's a little bit about me. As per the birth control count I have 17 days left but I'm still spotting, should I call my doctor?? Im keeping myself busy busy busy for now. I thank all of you for reading my blog, all of your stories are so amazing!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great story! And your wedding dress/veil is gooooooooooorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a great story! One your future babies will enjoy hearing no doubt :)
    I know how you feel about infertility being the ONE thing that is wrong. It's so frustrating - like why does there have to be something to screw up our (almost) perfect lives?
    I agree with A, your dress is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post so, so much. Thank you for giving us a peek into your wonderful life. Now, baby please, and it'll be PERFECT! :)

    You are beautiful and so is your dress! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A, thank you!!!
    AplusB, I guess that is our struggle in life but Im sure we will be blessed soon =)
    Suchagoodegg, thank you you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete