Saturday, March 6, 2010

...let the countdown begin...

Good morning bloggies!! Beautiful morning here in Florida about 60 degrees and really sunny. Today is a very special day. My goddaughter Victoria is turning 1!!!!!! I'm totally in love with her, I take care of her at least twice a week for a few hours while her mommy works. The theme for the party is Mickey Mouse Club House. Since I just went to Disney last week I bought the cutest outfit to wear today, I will post pictures later.

Today is going to be a great day but very challenging too. Can you believe everybody at the party is either pregnant or already has a baby??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crazy I know! So I just hope they don't ask me anything. I hate that stupid questions..so what are you guys waiting for?? You guys are next? bla bla bla.

I started taking my BC yesterday so I only have 20 days left, wohoooooooooooooo!! I really hope times goes by super fast. We have a BBQ tomorrow at some friends house and a movie date. So we will be busy.

What is everybody doing this weekend? I hope you have a great one.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch - baby birthday parties are tough...especially when everyone is already enjoying motherhood. Stay strong! It's really good of you to go even though you know it will be hard.
    Enjoy the good weather! We're having nice weather as well and it puts me in such a better mood! I'm playing tennis most of the weekend, but cannot wait for the Oscars tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AplusB, I actually had an amazing time at the birthday party. At least five people asked me when we were starting to try (if the only knew). I always say the same thing that we are not done traveling which is kind of true since we want to go to New Zealand in the summer. But oh well I hope soon I can tell everybody that Im preggo!! I love the Oscars!!!!! Have fun playing tennis =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there birth control buddy!!! Ugh, waiting is hard enough, but plain old sitting out is the worst. My goal is to totally keep super busy, I mean 3 weeks isn't THAT long right. We can do it!!! Thanks for the very sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Basic Girl, we can totally do it!!!!! Keeping busy is the secret =)

    ReplyDelete