Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Loving Disney




Hi guys, I feel a lot better today =), Disney World make me soooooooo happy! We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Resort and there's lots of animals walkding around, its very pretty and peaceful. I will post a couple of pictures. I think Im going to have a plan for the next 21 days starting on saturday, I need to be super busy so I don't think about the fact that I have three huge cyst in my right ovary. Here are some ideas:




  • Redecorate the house


  • Work out everyday


  • Start planning our anniversary trip


  • Organize the office


  • Make photo albums for 2009


  • Teach Austin (our English Bulldgod) a new trick


I hope I can accomplish all of them. I need to lose about 4 pounds from the injections that I took last cycle, I still feel very bloated and I can totally tell in my clothes, ahhhhhhhhh I gained weight for nothing =(




Talking about my english bulldog Austin, he makes me the happiest and proudest mommy in the world. We love him so much!!! Since I work from home he's my partner we go everywhere together Im totally in love with him. He's 2 years old.




Can't wait to go to Epcot tomorrow, we are going to drink around the world!!! Wohooooo


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are keeping busy. I am counting down with you. I know the break is sooo, sooo, soo hard. :( And so are all of the physical and emotional ramifications of a bust cycle. But you just keep your chin up b/c in a few quick weeks you will be trying again!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend!!! You are so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete