Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a great weekend!!


Hi ladies, I hope everybody had an amazing weekend. We partied like if we were 21 again jaja. Friday night was one of my friend's birthday and we went to a Club in South Beach that we used to go to a lot before we got married. I forgot how good those days were, not a care in the world....wow how time flies!!!! We got a little bit "happy" had a few drink and did many shots lol. It was an awesome night. We ended up eating pizza at 4am like we used to do 3 years ago.


On Saturday on of my best friends turned 30 and we also went to South Beach to a wine bar. We had an amazing time. My friend was sooooo happy and she had a blast. She has been kind of down since she lost her job a couple of weeks ago, and has not been able to find a new one. But after a few bottles of wines she was loving life. So it was a great night.


Today we went to mass, hang out with our families and had brunch with friends. So overall I had a great weekend, didn't really have time to think about TTC, thank God!


I have 13 days left on the BC and I can't wait to finish. I thought this wait time was going to be a lot harder but since I have been trying so hard to stay busy time is flying by. I'm going to end my weekend with the final episode of Giuliana and Bill. I love them!! Does anybody watch the show??? They are also having trouble in the baby making department and last episode they did IUI so today they will tell them if they are pregnant or not. She had a higher chance this time because she did the injections. I really hope they are!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there cutie and bc buddy!! Yay for 13 days left, I agree...i can't hardly believe one week is already down. And I LOVE G&B, you have to read my most recent post...they go to my clinic and are doing IVF now, I'm totally hoping I see them!!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete