Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How did this happen?


I went to the doctor today because I got my period last night and they wanted to do blood work and a sonogram to see how everything goes going before starting the injections again. Well the minute that the nurse saw my ovaries she told me that I had a few cysts. There were three cyst and they are HUGE!!!!! I almost started crying while my doctor and the nurse were telling me that this is completely normal that this things happen and all I would heard was bla bla bla . Wow I'm not sure how this became so hard!

I feel so broken but the last thing that I'm going to do is give up. God has a plan and even though its very hard for me to understand now He will bless us with a child one day. My hubby and I are going to Disney World for 3 days so that should be a lot of fun so I won't think about this wasted cycle.

The good thing about this cycle is that I get to drink on my birthday and I can start working out again! Wohoooo

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the cysts. It's so hard to sit on the sidelines when all you want is to be doing everything you can to make a baby!
    I think you'll find blogging very therapeutic and I will be following along! Hope this next inject cycle in April brings us both BFPs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too =) Im sure we are going to kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete