Tuesday, March 9, 2010

19 more days to go....


Hello bloggie friends, I had a great weekend. Saturday was my goddaughter birthday and it came out sooooooooooo cute. I got her the cutest Minnie Mouse dress, last week when I was in Disney and she got to wear it on her birthday. Even though almost all of my friends are pregnant and they were all at the party talking about babies, it was not that hard...maybe because I was drinking some wine and feeling great jaja. Sunday we had dinner with a really good friend of mine that I'm her wedding planner and of course they don't' have any babies yet so it was nice to disconnect from the baby talk for a while.


I'm feeling really good, I started working out again yesterday and eating super healthy. So I hope I can drop the five pounds that I gained during last cycle because of soooooo many follicles. I need to get my bikini body back before my birthday which I have 18 days to go. We are going to Key West with 8 more couples and everybody is in shape. I'm also planning my friend's bday she's the first one out of all of us to turn 30!!! So I want to do something really fun, just the girls maybe a spa day or a mini trip somewhere, any ideas?


I have 19 days to go with the birth control!! ahhh I really hope this three cysts are gone by next month so we can start again. Last night I kept waking up and thinking about this whole baby making journey. Why is it that some couples get pregnant so fast and others need to wait years before they get lucky? It's so emotionally exhausting!!!! But I have faith that we will be bless with a baby soon. Today Im taking care of my goddaughter and while I was feeding her I was thinking how ready Im for a baby. So God whenever you are READY WE ARE ALSO READY!



6 comments:

  1. 19 days for me too, wow we're totally synced!! I had my baseline yesterday and had 4 residual cysts from my follistim. I was on the lowest dose too!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basic Girl, that's the same thing that happened to me =( but I had 3. Did you do the injections? I hope next month is our month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is unbelievable! Glad you had a good time and are feeling good these days. Hope the next 19 days go quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!! I know the BCPs are like a dagger through the heart each day, but they're making you cyst-free and you're going to kick butt next cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I hope your cysts go away soon and that God will bless you with your little one before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete