Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anxious for Tomorrow!


Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment at 10am and I'm soooooo excited! I really hope that my cysts are gone so we have move forward. This is really the only thing that I WANT for my birthday!! So God please only good news!

We are leaving to Key West this weekend with my parents and a couple of friends so it should be a really fun birthday. I already started tanning today since the temperature is 74 degree wohoooo!!! The cold weather is officially gone.

I have 4 birth control pills left, my last pill is on Saturday so by Sunday or Monday my period should come =). I was thinking of maybe starting acupuncture this cycle since some of you are doing it and you really like it. My only fear is the little needles. I know if we can start cycling again I would have to get a shot every day in my belly and blood drawn every other day. But I also know that it would help me a lot. I'm going to start looking to see if I have any Acupuncture clinics around my area.

We went to Europe last September for a month and after that trip we wanted to start trying for a baby. So as I was uploading all the pictures in Kodak Gallery to make an album for each country, and I started crying. How our lives have change after that trip, we had no worries about infertility we thought by December for sure we were going to be pregnant. Little did we know that Clomid was not going to work that I was going to developed cyst and that getting pregnant was not going to be easy. Sometimes I feel that I'm in a dark phase in my life which nobody can tell at all because I'm always laughing but deep down inside I know how I feel. I'm also very grateful because we are beyond blessed with everything else. But just seen everybody around me pregnant or with a baby makes me so sad. God really knows how much we want a child and I trust him 100% that we haven't gotten pregnant for a reason, that right now it's very hard for me to see and understand. I just want to get out of this dark stage and feel happy again. I really hope that this cycle is a great one and that we get our little blessing.

Attached are some pictures from Europe. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. You guys are such cuties. These melt me.

    I am praying for no cysts tomorrow my friend. I am SURE they will be gone! Huge hugs to you. I know that you are a strong, happy woman and this struggle will not break you! Keep your head up, next cycle is gonna be goooood. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of you two! GO AWAY CYSTIE!!!(That's my chant and prayer for you!)
    I am so jealous of you going away this weekend! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your appt today, everything crossed you report back there are NO cysts and you are ready to cycle my friend!! I have 5 days of bc left, last day is Sunday and I'm SO excited to be done!! What a great way to celebrate, have so much fun this weekend. And you two are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute!! I hope those cysts are GONE and you can get going on making that baby. Have a fantastic trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your appt went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got my fingers crossed for you on this cycle, it's frustrating and hard to keep a happy face when all you want to do is cry and throw a tantrum. Keep the faith that someday you'll have your little one and it'll all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the appointment went well and NO cysts!
    Love the photos - you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Egg, I really hope this is our cycle friend!

    Courtney, thank you so much for your prayers =)

    Basic Girl, You will also be my cycle buddy, fingers crossed that this is our cycle.

    Al, thank you! I sooo need this little weekend to relax before we start cycling again.

    Just Me, thank you!

    Crossed Fingers, I think this just makes us stronger. God is good and we will be blessed with a little one.

    AplusB, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete