Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everybody! We woke up today at 5:30am and went to the most beautiful sunrise mass. The birds were singing and the sun was coming up it was just an amazing way to start Easter Sunday. After mass we went to breakfast since our appointment was not until 8:00am, and time was going by soooooo slow! I wanted to be in that room already. So we get to the office and I was called in within 5 minutes. They drew blood and did a sonogram. I have 10 follicles in my right ovary and 8 in my left ovary!!! Yayyyyyy!!! I was so happy, they are growing little by little. I felt so blessed, everything is looking great for this cycle. My doctor wants me to continue with the injections same dose (37.5 IU) and I go back on Wednesday.

I'm trying not to get wayyyyyy too happy because I have been here before and I know what can happen. But at the same time I want to stay POSITIVE and think that THIS IS going to be our cycle. Today was an awesome day, and I thank God for all our blessing. I have the best husband, family, dog, friends and bloggie friends in the world. Attached is a picture of my gorgeous Goddaughter. I hope everybody had a great Easter =)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! That's great news about your follies and I love your positive attitude! Crossing my fingers for another great appointment on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for tons of awesome follies!! Your attitude totally rocks and I'm so hoping this IS your cycle!! Good luck on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Awesome follies, I have high hopes for you for this cycle!! GL Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good news! C'mon follies, keep at it! Can't wait to hear how Weds goes my friend--and I know it will go awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - so many great follies! Yayyyyyy!
    Cute cute cute picture! Love it! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive thoughts can't hurt! I'm ready to hear more good news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture!! I am sending you great, positive thoughts for this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad about the great monitoring appointment and your nice Easter. Love the picture! You are so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete