Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beach time and I feel fat!


Hi ladies, thank you so much for your sweet comments. I'm friends with a nurse from Dr. H office and she saw my report from Sunday (18 follicles) and told me that she hopes that only a few follicles grow if not Dr. H said that he was going to cancel my cycle again. Ughhhhhhhh I hope I only get 2 or 3 max. We will see tomorrow.


So today I went to the beach with my best friend to celebrate her birthday (I know we celebrate sooo many birthdays this month) and I looked at all my bikinis and all of them make me look so chubby !! Last month since I was taking birth control I lose the pounds that I gained from the previous cycle (I gained 5 pounds with the injections) but now I'm back again. I feel so bulky this injections make me so bloated and it's just a horrible feeling because there's nothing that I can do, I'm working out, running and the pounds are still coming back.


On Sunday we are going out on the boat with some friends and I'm so not looking forward to it, this is going to be our life until the summer is over boat, beach, boat, beach, boat. Showing my belly now a days is a big deal for me and on top of everything I have a bruise in every single injection spot. Does this happen to everybody else or it's just me??? My next door neighbor also did the injections and she gained 23 pounds ahhhhhhhhhhh I don't mind gaining the weight if this means that I'm going to get pregnant but just to gain weight and not get pregnant is not fun. I'm going bikini shopping tomorrow I hope I can find something that makes me look thinner lol.


I want to wish my awesome friend, Such a Good Egg http://suchagoodegg.wordpress.com/ an awesome Happy Birthday!!!!!! Thank you for always supporting me, even though I have never met you in person I feel like I known you for years. Have a great birthday my friend, let this year be our year to get pregnant! XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, the shout-out is so sweet. Thank you my friend!

    I am scared b/c I have not even STARTED injections and I've packed on the pounds. So. Gross. I will start the diet after my bday, obviously. :)

    You look beautiful in every pic, I hope you know that! And I am sure you're going to only get 3 perfect follicles this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed that 3, and only 3, follies grow to a great size and this is your month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Egg! :) And what are you talking about looking fat? You look amazing! I hope that only a few follies grow so you don't have to stress over a cancelled cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing - we are all our own worst critics! I wish I looked like you when I felt "fat"! haha. I hope this cycle is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta agree with everyone else, you look great!!

    Hope you get 3 perfect follies this month!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah, I think you're looking amazing! I am anti-scale, so I don't know how many pounds I have or have not put on... I mainly go by my clothes' fit, and right now, they are a tad snug, but that sometimes happens post-ovulation, too.

    I don't get bruises with every injection, but when I do bruise, they are very noticeable! I have two on my tummy right now :(

    Will be hoping for a 2-3 follicles for you! I got two, and I'm banking on a miracle baby this time!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super hot! But I totally agree being bloated and not yourself and then getting on the beach is so tough. I was really panicked and crazy last week in Miami.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete