Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear God thank you for our baby!!

I can't believe what I'm about to write this but the results are in and WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!! My heart is full of love and happiness. This is the most amazing feeling in the world.

Last night we were getting ready for the corporate run and I went to the bathroom and I was spotting. Immediately I thought it was over. I came out of the bathroom and told my husband that I had gotten my period and that I didn't want to talk about it just wanted to move on to the next cycle. But as I was saying that tears were just coming down my face I felt my heart breaking into million pieces. So my hubby tells me "it's not over yet, let's wait until tomorrow". He went to Walgreens and got me a test. I for sure thought it was going to come out NEGATIVE. We left the room and started packing the car with the stuff that we needed for the run. We both came back inside the house and my husband gets the test and start bawling......I felt so bad for him because I knew how much he wanted for us to be pregnant and all of the sudden he shows me the test and I couldn't believe. WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

I called the nurse right away and told her that I was spotting but the test came back positive. She said that I couldn't run or even walk the 5k. I needed to be on bed rest, no sex and no heavy lifting to just take it easy. Today we went for blood work and it came back perfect!! I don't have anymore spotting but I do have a little bit of cramping and the Dr.H said that it was normal. We go back on May 14Th for our first ultrasounds and we can't wait!! Tonight we are telling our families.

Thank you God and Virgen of La Leche for blessing us with this amazing miracle and thank you all supporting us through this incredible journey. Please pray for us that this baby grows very healthy. We are soooooo happy!!!


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I just started blogging as I'm on my first month of injectibles. Reading your story makes me SO happy and SO optimistic!!! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!!!! I am so happy for you! WE GET TO BE PREGNANT TOGETHER!!!! I pray we both have sticky beans and a wonderful healthy pregnancy ahead of us!

    I was really crampy for the two days before I tested and then about two days after but have been great since.

    Get ready for all the amazing changes. I'm just 6 weeks and they're everywhere!

    When will you first ultrasound be? I wonder if you have more than one in there!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I am so excited!!! I am grinning from ear to ear!! I know how in shock and excited you two are!!! Congrats sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Isn't that "pregnant" the most exciting and surprising and best thing to see, ever? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYAYAYAY! Such awesome news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, omg, omg! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Wonderful news. I am so very happy for you and wish you a very H & H 9!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!!!! I saw this on Friday on my phone, and was SO excited for you all weekend!! Congrats hun!!!

    ReplyDelete