Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bed Rest =(

Hi ladies, sorry that I have been MIA but this week has been overwhelming and is not over yet. We have been telling our families and closest friends that we are pregnant. I took pictures and videos and I'm making a little movie that should be ready soon so you guys can see everybodys reaction. It was so amazing, my parents and in laws were beyond happy. For my parents this will be their first grandchild and for my in laws the second. I feel so blessed!

So since last week I have been spotting a little bit with cramps. I didn't have any more spotting Tuesday and yesterday I got a lot more than before so I freaked out. Thank God that I'm friends with the nurse at Dr. H office so I called her and Dr. H called me within 5 minutes and asked me a bunch of questions. Apparently this is very normal but for me it's so scary! It took us 7 months to make this baby and I don't want to lose it! I have an appointment tomorrow to you see if I have any bleeding inside, I'm not sure if they are going to do a sonogram since they can't see anything yet but I really hope they do.... even a little dot will make me the happiest girl on earth. I just want to make sure that everything is fine. For now I'm on bed rest until tomorrow.

Please little Monkey Do stay in there for Mami, we love you so much already!!

11 comments:

  1. Will be praying the baby is safe and the ultrasound is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your bean! Let us know what's going on when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *fingers crossed* I hope it's just normal spotting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geez this is scary. Do relax and stay in bed!! Praying for a good and stress relieving appt tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and your little bean, rest up hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((hugs))) my friend. Stay chill and mellow and lean on that great hubs of yours. You are getting great medical care and we're all rooting for that little bean of yours in blog-land!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hon - more positive wishes and prayers headed your way from me. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine how scared you are! I get weird gas and panic. I'm sure everything is just fine in there... Praying for yall daily!

    ReplyDelete