Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm back =)

Hi!!!! I'm sorry that I have been lost, but since I was on bedrest for the past two weeks I was sooooo tired of my labtop and TV that I gave it up until today. I promise I will catch up with all of your blogs this week.
I'm finally starting to enjoy my pregnancy, I don't have any more spotting or cramping Yayyyy. My doctor knew what he was talking about. We went on week 6.... a week and 2 days ago and we heard the HEART BEAT!! It was the most amazing thing we have ever heard. The heart beat was 111 bpm and my doctor said that it was great since I was only 6 weeks. Dr. H said that I was ready to go to my regular OBGYN, I was so happy but sad at the same time. I love my doctor and all the nurses. I cried like a baby (I think my hormones are all over the place because I cry for everything) he gave me a huge hug and made me promise that I was going to go back to show him my belly and the baby when he/she is born. I wanted to do something nice of them so I got them this cookie basket below, that it says "For all you do... Thank you". They were really amazing to me I was in that office almost every week for the past 7 months. I think I have the right to miss them.





So moving on to my OB, he's one of the best in Miami if not the best, and I'm very blessed because him and his wife have been friends with my in laws since they were kids so they are like family. He called me this week to see how I was doing and when I was going to go see him. Best part I have his and his wife's cellphone and his house number lol, I hope I never have to call him but it's just good to have it.

Last week was our three year anniversary!!! We were going to St. Maarten but we cancelled the trip since I'm not feeling too well and I can't drink or party. We will be there next year for sure =)

7 comments:

  1. So glad to see this. I've been wondering where you were! Sounds like things are great! Congrats on the anniversary!!

    I know the feeling about leaving the re's office. It was definitely bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back!! Happy 3 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie! I'm so glad to hear that you have graduated from the RE's office. That is just wonderful! Happy 3 year anniversary and I hope you begin to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back hun!! So glad to hear everything is good with the little bean, and yay for almost 8 weeks!! And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 25 years old, been married to my husband 2 years. Am hopeful and praying for a child as well and found this page as inspiration. Please pray for us to have a child as well. Thank you all, stay blessed in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear friends i want to use this medium to say thank you to priest Joshua for it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me by Dr JOSHUA from the ughodisolutiontemple@gmail.com and which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two month and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i been through. All thanks be to priest JOSHUA and if you are out there and you need a baby and you are serious about it i will advice you to contact him today via ughodisolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348167049040 for any kind of help
    thanks Eunice

    ReplyDelete