Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Facts about me

  1. I'm not the world greatest speller jaja I'm sure you guys know that by now
  2. My second toe is bigger than my big toe
  3. I played the piano since I was 6 years until I graduated at 15 and have never played since
  4. I love to drink wine specially with a great meal
  5. I hate wet sand but I love the beach
  6. My favorite TV shows are Weeds, Modern Family, Greys Anatomy, Divine Design, Giuliana and Bill and Desperate House wife
  7. Speaking about TV I probably watch TV less than 4 hours a week..DH is a tv hogger
  8. My hubby is as handsome as the first day that I met him (I think now he's hotter)
  9. I saw snow for the first time when I was 20 years old
  10. First time that I went to Europe was last year
  11. I hate horror movies
  12. I have never had surgery
  13. My hubby broke my wrist 4 years after we were dating playing tackle football ouchhhh, made him blow dry my hair everyday
  14. My parents have been married and divorced twice to each other
  15. I have 5 best friends
  16. I tent to laugh a lot and loud
  17. I think my husband is the funniest person I know
  18. I hate doing laundry
  19. Love to decorate my house
  20. Don't like the smell of cigarettes
  21. I'm the decorator for my church
  22. My sister is 15 years younger than me
  23. Sunflowers and Orchids are my favorite flowers
  24. Learned how to speak English at 13yrs old my first language is Spanish
  25. My first job was working at CVS in the pharmacy at 17 years old
  26. Met my husband opening my back account
  27. My grandparents were married for 45 years
  28. Love to Dance and sign specially driving
  29. I have the most amazing English bulldog in the world, I love him so much
  30. I consider you guys my friends
  31. I hate getting older (its pretty scary)
  32. I wish I can be like mom when I have kids
  33. I love talking to old people
  34. My best vacation is going to an island with a great beach
  35. I hate cold weather
  36. We want 4 kids
  37. Love to hear a child laugh
  38. My favorite movies are "Old School", "Napoleon Dynamite", "Hangover", "The notebook"
  39. I love the sounds of the ocean waves
  40. My dream job will be an entertaiment reporter
  41. I have a sweet tooth, would trade any meal for dessert
  42. I'm the oldest out of 17 cousins just from my mom's side
  43. I was born in Cuba
  44. I walk while texting or BBM
  45. I'm a conservative
  46. My favorite afternoon with my hubby and friends is to go to brunch and go bar hopping all day
  47. I would love to write a book for children
  48. Love expensive purses (I'm limited to one a year =)
  49. Our most romantic picnic was in front of the Eiffel tower
  50. I'm a civil engineer (love math)
  51. I need to sleep 8 hours every night
  52. Was never a morning person until I got married
  53. Went to Bora Bora for our honeymoon
  54. Believe that my hubby can be an awesome motivational speaker
  55. I'm only 5'2'' and DH is 6'3''
  56. Dislike Snakes and crocodiles
  57. I pray to God every night
  58. My favorite color is yellow
  59. I love nothing more than to see others happy
  60. I have not cried in a month wohoooo
  61. I love to have get together at my house at least once a week
  62. I consider my selft extremely lucky for the life that I have
  63. Still get butterflies in my stomach when DH comes back from a trip
  64. Would never leave my house without doing my hair and makeup
  65. I don't like my belly button
  66. In Cuba I went to a music school only 12 kids per class
  67. I had the best childhood, I wish my kids can be as happy as I was as a child
  68. Obsessed with MAC makeup
  69. I'm always late
  70. I get really hyper at night time

Baby making is going well, I made an appointment for April 30th to do blood work..so let the countdown begin..14 more days. I hope everybody has an amazing weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did this! We have a lot in common (and some are completely opposite!) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I love finding out deets about people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So fun to learn these things about you. My hubs broke my knee once when he was carrying me in some dumb race at a picnic. So I feel for you and your broken wrist. Our poor hubbys, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list. :) Thank you for sharing and hurray on the COUNTDOWN!!!!!! You are PUPO my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea for a post! I may have to steal this. It's nice to post something not IF related and I love learning new things about people. Counting down the next two weeks with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally may have to steal this. Okay, so I totally love Divine Design...how can I get Candice to decorate my whole house for me?!? Although I find her super annoying, sort of like my love of Rachael Ray receipes, but why is she so dang annoying? Hah! Bora Bora is literally my dream destination, and I totally want to go there for our 10 year!!

    ReplyDelete