Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Bit Scared......

Hi ladies, today I went to my appointment at 10am and was happy to see that my follies are growing. Today I had 25 follicles ahhhhh, 7 more than Sunday but only 8 are growing strong...they are between 8mm and 10mm. The nurse just called me to let me know that my Estrogen level was not high enough and they are increasing my dosage. She said that on Sunday it was 77 and today was 99. Does anybody knows what that means? I'm so scared that they will cancel this cycle because of this. I asked her if it was really bad and she said that by increasing my dose they level should increase. I have never had this problem before. Ughhh I feel that every cycle I have a new challenge..this is exhausting!

I'm trying really hard to stay POSITIVE, I keep telling myself "It's going to work". So here's the plan I will increase my dose by 75 IU and I go back on saturday for more blood work and an ultrasounds. Has anybody had this problem before? What should my level be at CD 9? Please say a little prayer for us.

7 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers that your estrogen level rises. I would think it would go up with an increase in dosage. Here's hoping the time between now and Saturday flies by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie in that I would think it would rise with your dosage increased. Wishing you the best. Just try to breathe and think positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your estrogen rises nicely by Saturday! FX for you! The higher dose should help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My estrogen is never where they expect it to be.... so I have definitely "been there" with being scared about it. Hopefully an increase of dosage will do the trick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got my fingers crossed that your estrogen rises perfectly and you're not out this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping for good news tomorrow, I'll be monitoring as well...gotta love Saturday monitoring appts, like can't I have one morning to sleep in puh-leeze!!! I know all these numbers are scary, too low, too high, rising too fast...but the docs know what they're doing so hopefully the increased dosage will do the trick!!! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found your blog and I'm doing gonal-f too and I think I'm only 2 days ahead of you in the cycle. Anyways I really hope things work out. I think raising the dose will help so try not to worry. Good luck tomorrow! Hope we both get KU =)!

    ReplyDelete