Saturday, April 10, 2010

There's Hope...

Hi Ladies, today I went to the doctor bright and early and on the ultrasound I had a few 10mm follicles and my biggest one was 13mm. I was a bit shocked because on CD 12 last cycle my follicles were 16mm,18mm, 19mm and 20mm, but the nurse said since I have a lower dose this time my follies are growing a bit slow, which is fine because I really don't want to have another cycle cancelled. My doctor only wants one or two follicles maximum so I'm hoping for maybe one more to get big so I have a better chance. My estrogen went from 99 to 375 so I'm super excited!!!! Let's go Follies, this is our cycle!!! We go back Monday morning for more monitoring and hopefully I can trigger either Tuesday or Wednesday.

How's everyone's weekend ? Last night we went to dinner with great friends and we had a really nice time. Tonight we are going to an awesome restaurant in South Beach that I've been wanting to go for a while, so my amazing hubby is taking me tonight for a romantic date...I'm a lucky girl! I hope everybody is having a great weekend, thank you for all of your great comments last post.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at monitoring tomorrow, hope you have a couple that have jumped ahead!! Slow and steady wins the race, thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for slow and steady growth! Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you had a blast at the South Beach restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at your monitoring appointment this morning! I hope you had a great weekend and you get to trigger soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope your appointment went well!!!

    ReplyDelete