Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

Hi ladies, I hope everybody had an awesome weekend. On Friday we went to my SIL house to book our trip in June, they are our traveling partners we have a blast together. On Saturday I took care of my cousin's babies during the day and at night we had movie night we our friends (both pregnant) at our house. Sunday we spent the day at Lincold Road drinking German beer and that was a lot of fun. Even thought I don't drink beer I like to go and people watch.

So Friday is the big day, but for some weird reason I'm FREAKING out!!! I have cramps at least four times a day, is that normal? So I keep going to the bathroom every half an hour to check and see if I got my period ughhhhh, so far nothing thank God. I called the nurse which works for Dr. H and I'm helping with her wedding and asked her about the cramps. She said that since my ovaries were so big they are going back to their normal size and that's why I have cramps..but I don't know they feel just like period cramps. I'm so scared to see blood!!

I hope Friday comes very very soon and without my period!!

8 comments:

  1. Cramping is why I tested!!! Wednesday I was cramping slightly and then Thursday is was pretty much all day. I kept going to the bathroom expecting to see red but nothing so that's why I tested Friday morning and you know how that turned out! It feels similar to period but it's slightly duller and real achy. I am hoping it's happening for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Samantha, I just can't wait for friday to get here already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping Friday gets here without any CD1!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cramps might be a good sign! I have had some in my ovaries so far, but nothing major. Hopefully we both get some AWESOME news on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for Friday for you, praying for no CD1...and no more cramps!! I know that freaks the crap out of me, but apparantly cramping is a preggo sign too!! Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AF like cramps could be a good sign! That's one of the reasons I tested early last cycle. I hope you get some great news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope AF is a no show! Come on Friday!

    ReplyDelete